Re: objectifying gnome-terminal
- From: Miguel de Icaza <miguel nuclecu unam mx>
- To: James Henstridge <james daa com au>
- Cc: "Tuomas J. Lukka" <lukka fas harvard edu>, gnome-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: objectifying gnome-terminal
- Date: 30 Mar 1999 18:07:22 -0600
> Are there / should there be plans to make gnome-terminal an object
> so that it would be possible to get a new screen in an existing
> terminal process from the command line or from another program,
> starting at a specified directory, program &c?
As James said, you can use the gtk-module hack to load new code into
I suggest you use CORBA to export the interface you want and you
register a TerminalFactory, so that you can create them easily with
the "new-object" command.
] [Thread Prev