Re: objectifying gnome-terminal

I can't remember the URL for this.  The guy who coded it announced it on
gnome-devel-list a couple of days ago.  The named pipe idea would not give
you any networking.  I suggested it because it is simple.  You could just
as easily use sockets or maybe CORBA (this may be difficult, since you
would need to insert the ORBit callbacks into the event loop, and I am not
sure how to do that (maybe take a look at libgnorba).

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/