Re: Gnome Panel/Pager interaction.

Ive seen this behavior as well, in fact on this box right now if I go to
another desktop and launch an app from the panel Ill get "kicked" back to
the 1x1, upper left desktop.

It is annoying but here's the thing. On another Gnome machine running all
the same software, this behavior does not happen. The desktops work
normally and dont kick you around.

This leads me to believe that there is something in the rc files (or ORBIT
tmp files) that is causing this errant behavior.

-FDS