Re: GNU Midnight Commander 4.5.29 is released

You asked for a test of the new gmc, here it is:

Running root
จจจจจจจจจจจจ

* Deleting anything on the desktop makes gmc crash
* right click on file in all views = crash, sometime
  also on desktop
* Shouldn't there be a "never show this dialogbox again"
  in the root warning
* If I delete my printer on the desktop, and chooses
  recreate desktop shortcuts, it doesn't find it
* Under new within the fimemanager, I only see Terminal and
  Folder, on desktop I also see, GIMP image, gnumeric, etc.
  This only occurs when I'm using the danish translations. I have
  only tried english and danish
* TESTING sessionmanagement. Woh!!! It did start up auto, yes!!!
* Enlightenmetn close button pressed = gmc crash 1. time
* Clicking on the Floppy on desktop doesn't mount my floppy
  the same with my cdrom, hmm!
* There's no mount option when clicking on the Floppy eighter

Time for the non-root test

Running non-Root
จจจจจจจจจจจจจจจจ
* Clicking on floppy = mounting works
* Click on the unmount option = gmc crash
* Click on the mount option = gmc crash
* Delete option on desktop = gmc crash