Re: GNU Midnight Commander 4.5.29 is released

> * Clicking on floppy = mounting works
> * Click on the unmount option = gmc crash
> * Click on the mount option = gmc crash
> * Delete option on desktop = gmc crash

Are you running gtk themes?  Sometimes this stuff can crash gmc.  At the
moment I would say that gtk themes makes GNOME unbalanced. :)

> * right click on file in all views = crash, sometime
>   also on desktop

Hmmm..this doesn't happen to me.

	sri

Sri Ramkrishna         /|\ Unix is very user friendly, its just very picky
email: sri@aracnet.com -|- on who it is friendly to. -- Unknown?
phone: 503-356-1078    \|/