GMC Feature Request

I have a small feature request for GMC which I hope will get taken
seriously.

I wish to have an option swap the 1st and 2nd mouse button and have it
on my default.  The reason being that

1) Middle button dragging is annoying with a two button mouse which many
people switching over from windows will have.
2) It is WAY to way to easy to accidentally move or copy a file or
directory just by a random mouse click action.  Especially for new users
as GMC doesn't prompt after a mouse action.
3) For new users it just easier as they will always know what is going
on when they drag an icon as GMC mouse actions differ from windows.  It
is unlikely that a new user coming from windows will do a middle
drag--especially if they have a two button mouse.
4) It shouldn't be that difficulty to implement.  And people who like
the old action can simply turn the option off.
5) I personally would REALLY appreciate it as it will make GMC much more
usable for me.

Thanks Again.
--
Kevin Atkinson