gnome calendar and cards

Hi-

The calendar program is quite useful with the addition of the todo list
management for me since I needed that for awhile and used korganizer
under gnome for awhile.  Thanks very much for the improvements.  I
would like to use the card program a lot more but I still have the
problem that it will not call up the icons to add, edit, insert, etc
except every other start.  The card program is overall quite functional
but it would be nice to have the icons each time.

Thanks.

--
Michael Perry
mperry@basin.com