Re: gnome-pilot compile problem (already posted to submit@bugs)
- From: Manish Vachharajani <mvachhar vger rutgers edu>
- To: "Szabo, Balazs" <dlux dlux hu>
- cc: GNOME Mailing List <gnome-list gnome org>, recipient list not shown: ;, recipient list not shown: ;
- Subject: Re: gnome-pilot compile problem (already posted to submit@bugs)
- Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 15:28:54 -0500 (EST)
On Fri, 26 Mar 1999, Szabo, Balazs wrote:
> It is better now, but it is far from perfect.
> When I make checkout and start the autogen.sh, the result is the same.
> When I call configure, it found the control center, but it cannot find
> my pilot-libs. (I tried two different method: (1)
> --with-pisock=/opt/pilot, and (2) CFLAGS="-I/opt/pilot/include" and
> The error in the second version: (it seemed that it cares about either
> my CFLAGS and LDFLAGS nor --with-pisock)
A dirty hack for now would be to hand edit the Makefiles to put these
directories in. All the --with-pisock does is add do what you did to
CFLAGS and LDFLAGS anyway. Perhaps I need to AC_SUBST CFLAGS or
something? I will look at what GMODULE does to get recognized and clone
it this evening or monday. I will email you when I do it.
Manish Vachharajani Some Haiku: A crash reduces
<email@example.com> your expensive computer
to a simple stone - Unknown
] [Thread Prev