Re: gnome-pilot compile problem (already posted to submit@bugs)

Hi!

|| > The gnome-pilot package cannot compile, because it cannot find my
|| >  control-center. It  is installed  in the  /opt/gnome. (./configure
fails)
|| > You can find the output of the compilation, and the config.log at
|| > ftp://spam.sch.bme.hu/pub/debug.
|| > Do I need to upgrade?
|| >
|| Ok, I  have changed around the configure.in and  Makefile.am's a bit.
This
|| should  fix things for  you. The  latest changes have  been committed
to CVS.
|| If things still don't work for you let me know.

It is better now, but it is far from perfect.
When I make checkout and start the autogen.sh, the result is the same.
When I call  configure, it found the control center, but  it cannot find
my    pilot-libs.     (I    tried    two    different     method:    (1)
--with-pisock=/opt/pilot,  and   (2)  CFLAGS="-I/opt/pilot/include"  and
LDFLAGS="-L/opt/pilot/lib"
The error in  the second version: (it seemed that it  cares about either
my CFLAGS and LDFLAGS nor --with-pisock)

egcs     -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I.     -I.    -I..     -I/opt/gnome/include
-I/opt/gnome/include -DNE
ED_GNOMESUPPORT_H                    -I/opt/gnome/lib/gnome-libs/include
-I/opt/gnome/lib/glib/incl
ude          -I/usr/X11R6/include          -I/opt/gnome/lib/gtk+/include
-I/usr/X11R6/include -I/o
pt/gnome/lib/glib/include                           -I/opt/gnome/include
-I/opt/gnome/lib/glib/include -I/
opt/gnome/include   -Wall  -Wmissing-prototypes   -Wmissing-declarations
-Wpointer-ar
ith  -Wp,-MD,.deps/test_conduit.pp  -c  -fPIC  -DPIC  test_conduit.c  -o
test_conduit.
lo
test_conduit.c:2: pi-source.h: No such file or directory
test_conduit.c:3: pi-socket.h: No such file or directory
test_conduit.c:4: pi-sockaddr.h: No such file or directory
test_conduit.c:5: pi-sync.h: No such file or directory
In file included from test_conduit.c:6:
gpilot-conduit.h:5: pi-source.h: No such file or directory
gpilot-conduit.h:6: pi-dlp.h: No such file or directory
make[2]: *** [test_conduit.lo] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/opt/gnome/src/gnome-pilot/gpilotd'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/opt/gnome/src/gnome-pilot'
make: *** [all-recursive-am] Error 2

Bye,

dLux
--