SV: Status of gnomeoffice components ?

> and, does anyone know if the ABIword people are going to make their
product
> Gnome-compliant ?

Here we got two different answers, time will show i guess.

> it would be nice if someone could make a summary of the status of the
> components.

I was just talking to Miguel about this. We are probably going to
set up a web page and mailing list for "Gnome Office"; even though we have
the components now, there's no "official" office project or list of
components.

yep, this sounds like the right thing to do. Im looking forward to it.

We really have a lot of "stuff," just need to organize it and do the
Gnome/Bonobo frontend when appropriate. Eventually maybe do a
"distribution" of all of "Gnome Office."

yes, this was my impressions to, there acutally a lot of good programs that
would "qualify" for being a  part of Gnome Office.

Its my belive that this would be a real nice office suite that both me, my
boss and my grandmother could use :)

keep up the god work !

/Daniel

http://wlug.westbo.se/gnome