Memory Leak in the GTK Themes

Hello!

  I don't  know exactly  what package  contains the  memory leak,  but I
know If I  use Win95 or BrushedMetal  themes, the size of  the X process
is increased.  If I remove  my gtkrc,  my swap space  is not used,  if I
use one  of the two  themes, the swap size  increases time to  time, and
the X gets slowed.
  I'm sorry, but I cannot explain the error more accurately.

dLux
--
 "I did a 'zcat /vmlinuz > /dev/audio' and I think I've heard God..."
                                          (mikecd on #Linux)