Re: A plea for some fore thought.... (was Re: calendar questions)

> From: jg@pa.dec.com (Jim Gettys)
>
> While you are at it; some folks have very high resolution displays...
>
> Being able to go bigger is also a feature...
>
> Adaptable, adaptable....  The user is always right...

Good point.  Since I won't have a 21" display on which to test this for
about another month, does anyone have any suggestions for the maximum
width?  I'm all for adaptable, but there should be some upper limit,
possibly one-half current visible screen size.  Any feedback?

--Mark