Re: no gnome

Hi,

Just put

exec gnome-session

in you .xinitrc , I have no other lines neither a .Xclients

GNOME should come up with his panel, at worth with no WM. It s no big
deal launch the control panel and from there launch a Window Manager.

this way the WM should restart  next time , however it does not work for
me with windowmaker so I m trying out enlightment to see if is more
GNOME compliant.

Hope this helps

regards

GH Portefait