mouse freezes

I apologize for the vaugueness of this thread of reports,

I just want to say that I am still having the desktop freeze problems,
where the mouse clicks are not executed. I have recently found that it is
not always gmc's fault: sometimes the freeze occurs without a gmc action
and a "killall gmc" does not change the state.

It does not happen often enough to be really annoying, but it does worry
me a bit. I am not running the latest of anything other than gnome: glibc
2.0.7, kernel 2.0.36. My rpms are from ftp.geo.net, a redhat mirror I
believe. I have completely removed (the best I can tell) the old gnome
1.0.1 $HOME/* config files.

Thats my system snapshot. From the list topics, I feel a bit like Im the
only one suffering from this so if I am, then dont worry about it. Its
most likely my fault and Ill work it out soon enough.

Thanks,
-FDS