RE: Another ickiness

-----FW: RE: Another ickiness-----

Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 18:45:16 -0500 (EST)
From: jason@whizzird.net
To: Neb Bosworth <Neb_Bosworth@pilot.aspeninst.org>
Subject: RE: Another ickiness

the only del/backspace swapping i know of is in the gnome terminal's preferences
that's wierd that your buttons are backwards though.
since you fiddled with X i'd suggest checking your kb mapping file.
in
/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/xkb/symbols/
the file should be the same as the language you chose for your kb (i'd assume
us since your e-mail address doesn't have a country suffix). in this file you
can change your kemapping to be anything you want.
(i'd suggest a backup copy and maybe a printout, because some of the key name
abbreviations can be hard to remember.)

On 23-Mar-99 Neb Bosworth typed: