Re: gnome configuration

> 3. gmc would have been quite useful if it didn't crash so often and if I
>    could make it lauch gnuclient instead of emacs.  Also, I see no
>    reason to require me to confirm exit *twice*.

Personally, I think it's become really stable during the last two weeks or so...
It gets harder and harder to make it crash every day ;)

The confirmation is because the newbie won't get it why the desktop icons
disappear just because he closed a filemanager panel. I think the plan for the new
filemanager is to seperate the desktop from the filemanager, and that would make
the problem go away. I think the extra confirmation is a work-around for that
problem.

Richard