Re: gnome aware palm pilot program?

Hi,

I've looked a couple of times into the gnome palm link too, and I believe
that project is dead. I've been using kpilot for some months now in
conjunction with korganizer and it is very good. The down side is that you
must do a basic KDE and QT install in order to use it. Get the 3.1b8 version
here:

http://www.slac.com/pilone/kpilot_home/download.html

Glenn
--------