gtk/gtk-engines problem?

I've been noticing that panel crashes very often if I make multiple panels
and hten try to remove them.  It's the same for gmc, bad pixmap error.
Miguel indicated that this might be a problem with the pixmap engines.  I
am running the latest gtk 1.2 and gtk-engines.  I don't think they are
playing nice with each other.  Has others have the same problems?

	sri

Sri Ramkrishna         /|\ Unix is very user friendly, its just very picky
email: sri@aracnet.com -|- on who it is friendly to. -- Unknown?
phone: 503-356-1078    \|/