RE: gnome compliant window managers

I only have window maker and enlightenment on my box... I only see those 2
in my list... I have 3 desktop files, one for enlightenment, window maker,
and icewm. Basicly it looks for the "exec" line and checks to see if the
file specified exists. if it dosnt, it dosnt show it in the list :)

/usr/share/gnome/wm-properties/Enlightenment.desktop
[Desktop Entry]
Name=Enlightenment
Exec=enlightenment
TryExec=enlightenment

[Window Manager]
ConfigExec=e-conf
ConfigTryExec=e-conf
SessionManaged=true

/usr/share/gnome/wm-properties/WindowMaker.desktop
[Desktop Entry]
Name=Window Maker
Exec=wmaker
TryExec=wmaker

[Window Manager]
ConfigExec=WPrefs
SessionManaged=false

/usr/share/gnome/wm-properties/IceWM.desktop
[Desktop Entry]
Name=Ice WM
Exec=icewm
TryExec=icewm

[Window Manager]
SessionManaged=true

There are already 3 desktops written, all someone needs to do is make up
desktops for fvwm, afterstep, and all the other ones :)

PS: I said check to see if the window manger is up and running, and if it is
not, prompt the user to select a window manger to start up