Re: Windowmanager in session.wm

James Henstridge wrote:

>  As someone who has never
> had serious problems with wm's, and doesn't mind editing text files, I
> don't know what is `intuitive' to most new users.

As someone who is new to Linux/Unix and Gnome I find editing text files
a bit intimidating.
First I don't know which file to edit it may not be explained in howto's
as to where said file is located, or even the files proper name.
Second many times you are told to edit a file but never told what
language, seldom are you told whether to add to or replace lines.
If you have 0 programing experience having to edit text files means
*stop* and return to Miro$oft.

'intuitive' is a prompt screen with lists or check boxes with usable
choices.

Dennis Lee