Re: Windowmanager in session.wm

In that case, send wishlist priority bug reports to submit@bugs.gnome.org
about the package control-center.  Put wm-properties in the subject line
so it will find its way to Owen (who is writing wm-properties).

Tell him how you think the wm should be chosen.  This way there will be a
public record of your feature request (on http://bugs.gnome.org).

The wm-properties capplet is (or will be) the way a user can change the
window manager.  It may also allow you to display a dialog when you start
GNOME asking for a window manager in the future.  As someone who has never
had serious problems with wm's, and doesn't mind editing text files, I
don't know what is `intuitive' to most new users.

James Henstridge.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/