Session Management

Um.  Is there a way to disable Sesion Management?  Mine is REALLY broken.
Its nifty because it remembers EVERYTHING I opened during my last session,
but it does NOT remember anything I closed... so when I launch
gnome-session, today I had 12 rxvt's open, 8 netscape's launch, 2
xcdroasts, and partridge in a pear tree :).

I'd kind of like to quit that..... that couple of minutes to wait for
everything to load, so that I can close everything is getting a little
annonying...

I'm using gnome 0.98.1 (ran out of hard drive space, can't upgrade until I
get a y-spliter).

I assume this is a bug, and probably has been fixed since my copy of
gnome-libs/core and all are somewhat older... so if I could just disable
session management, everything would be peachy.
                _

jclewis@purude.edu

Please place all complaints in this box  ----------> [ ]