From: Eduardo Díaz Rodríguez <al587142@mail.mty.itesm.mx>
To: <gnome-list@gnome.org>
Sent: Friday, March 19, 1999 2:37 PM
Subject: libaudiofile

Ijust installed gnome in my laptop that uses SuSE linux 6.0 and i get
this error: gnome-session: error loading shared libraries
libaudiofile.so.0: cannot open shared object file: no such file or
directory.

I understand that i dont have that library, with other that uses gnome
but i intalled the gnome-lib that have all basic libraries and i just
wanna where to find this libraries, libORBit.so.0, and others that depend
gnome to work well, somebody can tell me please?
I´ll thank you in advance...
thanks

--
        FAQ: Frequently-Asked Questions at http://www.gnome.org/gnomefaq