Ijust installed gnome in my laptop that uses SuSE linux 6.0 and i get
this error: gnome-session: error loading shared libraries cannot open shared object file: no such file or directory.

I understand that i dont have that library, with other that uses gnome
but i intalled the gnome-lib that have all basic libraries and i just
wanna where to find this libraries,, and others that depend
gnome to work well, somebody can tell me please?
I´ll thank you in advance...