Re: enlightenement and windowmaker support

   Richard Caldwell <rdtzine@toriamos.org> writes:

   | I really like Window Maker and I use it with Gnome, but it does have a few
   | features that require a little working around.    Application Icons are
   | something I never really cared for to begin with.  They make it easy to
   | dock an application in Window Maker, but other than that they just clutter
   | the screen.   Since you don't really need the Dock when you're using the
   | Gnome panel it would be nice to have a simple configuration setting to turn
   | all appicons off.  Unfortunately none of the ways I've tried to make this
   | happen have worked.

   In ~/GNUstep/Defaults/WMWindowAttributes

   change the line beginning with "*"= to :

     "*" = {NoAppIcon = Yes;Icon = "gnome-default-dlg.png";};

   Where NoAppIcon = Yes; being the important part.

Hello.

I tried this and it works but it takes away too many AppIcons - is it
possible to keep the "withdrawn" icons (i.e. the ones in the Dock) but
lose any "static" icons (i.e. the ones that interfere with the Panel)?

Thanks,
Mark