gnomicu link should include -lpanel_applet

Package: gnomeicu
Version: CVS 03-18-99

  The gnomeicu compilation has been failing for me in the link stage with
undefined references for some time now.  I finally got around to poking
around with why; it turned out that -lpanel_applet is being omitted from
the link line!  I think this is probably a bug in configure.in, I may put
a patch against it together at some point [ except that I don't know what
configure macros Gnome exports which makes it hard to fix ;-) ]  Anyway, I
can compile it by hand now so my binaries aren't a week behind everything
else on the system...

  Daniel

--
  "People would panic?"
  "Very briefly, I'm afraid."

     -- The dangers of colliding with a star examined;
           Terry Pratchett, _The Light Fantasic_