gnome-libs

I've just installed e 0.15.4, and I'm trying to get e-conf to work. When I
tryed to install gnome-libs, I get the error message:

	 Berkeley db library required for Gnome

I installed Berkley db 2.7.3, but the samme error message is still
there. Since this version is newer than 1.85, I enabled for 1.85
compatibility. And I have allso installed it in my private account, since
I am on a network.

Under configure I get theese:

checking for dbopen... no
checking for dbopen in -ldb... no
checking for db_open in -ldb... no

Do Berkeley db got this file, and if not, how do i make it.

Jon Arild Tørresdal
UniversityOfBergen
Norway

Email: s146@lstud.ii.uib.no