Re: a question of pronunciation

I myself, thought it was g-nome. Mostly because that was my first reaction,
sort of like how most software is like g-m-c (guhmc any one or is that guhmuhc
:). I thought this till I saw it in an article pronouncing it gahnome, the
first thought was "why?", but then later I was reading more articals, with the
frame in mind of gahnome, so when I saw G N U, my mind said gahnu, and it
clicked, so I think gahnome sounds cool. So...

guhtk+.. (or is that guhtuhk plus)
guhEdit
guhxTar...:)

Oh my god, gnome is part of the piterian conspiracy(from the movie "the