Re: a question of pronunciation

> I myself, thought it was g-nome. Mostly because that was my first reaction,
> sort of like how most software is like g-m-c (guhmc any one or is that guhmuhc
>:). I thought this till I saw it in an article pronouncing it gahnome, the
> first thought was "why?", but then later I was reading more articals, with the
> frame in mind of gahnome, so when I saw G N U, my mind said gahnu, and it
> clicked, so I think gahnome sounds cool. So...
>
> guhtk+.. (or is that guhtuhk plus)
> guhEdit
> guhxTar... :)

Okay, lets stop now, it's sounding like we should all be wearing no shoes,
pants that don't fit us, and a shotgun should be resting against our
monitor screens and the idea of possum for dinner starts sounds really
appealing.

:)

Guh-nome hillbillies..yeehah.

	sri

Sri Ramkrishna         /|\ Unix is very user friendly, its just very picky
email: sri@aracnet.com -|- on who it is friendly to. -- Unknown?
phone: 503-356-1078    \|/