Control centre installation

Hi,

I've been having problems with the control centre window manager
capplet in Gnome 1.0 (with control-center-1.0.3) - every time I select
the "Window Manager" option, it Try/Revert/OK/Cancel, etc buttons
appear, but the rest of the pane appears just grey. Running gnomecc
from the shell gives an error message which goes something like:

No window manager desktops found.

Looking through the source tree, I discovered three files:
Enlightenment.desktop, IceWM.desktop and WindowMaker.desktop (I can't
remember the exact location, but it's something like
control-center/capplets/wm-{something}/wm-{something} if that's any
help)

These files do not appear to have been installed anywhere after
compilation. Could this be the problem, and can anyone tell me where
they're supposed to go?

Thanks

Allan

Allan Third (allan@mindless.com)
http://www.gla.ac.uk/Clubs/WebSoc/~9607436t/

"Not everything in black and white makes sense...."