Note on GnoRPM "rpmfind feature" usage

  Just a quick note on gnorpm "rpmfind feature" usage ...
Those are the ranking of HTTP accesses by browser agent on rpmfind.net
for March:

    2   129947   7.03% rpmfind/1.0 libwww/unknown
    3   90971    4.92% libghttp/1.0

Basically it seems that gnorpm front-end to rpmfind mechanism is becoming
as popular as the on-line application. The ranking of gnorpm has been climbing
at a high speed lately and I would not be surprized that it actually gets
more popular than the original application before the end of the month !

  Congratulation, and many thanks for a very nice design !

Daniel

--
	    [Yes, I have moved back to France !]
Daniel.Veillard@w3.org | W3C, INRIA Rhone-Alpes  | Today's Bookmarks :