Where is capplet lib

Hi,

I probably miss something but I manage to install gnome-1.0
and I just want to compile the configuration utility for enlightenment
But when executing ./configure it answer: Unknown library `capplet'
and when I try to compile... of course it say something's missing...

I try to find it everywhere in gnome and other directories but nothing
:(

Did I miss someting?

Thanks

Stephane PITON
Airsys ATM, 19 rue de la Fontaine 92221 Bagneux France
phone: 01 40 84 26 16

mail: stephane.piton@fr.airsysatm.thomson-csf.com          |||||
      spiton@club-internet.fr (personal)                   |^|0|
                                                           \ - /