enlightenment

Hello,

I know that I'm missing something, and it's probably something very
obvious, but when I run enlightenment my windows only have a border
without any decorations and I have no root menus of any kind. Left mouse
button on the border is moving, middle mouse button is closing, and
right mouse button is resizing, and that's all (and I do have multiple
workspaces etc). Switching themes makes no difference. It says somewhere
that Enlightenment is very strict and ignores any theme that's not entirely
correct, but even the default theme doesn't seem to work.

My copy is fresh from CVS. So is this behaviour expected? (I'm pretty sure
it's not.) Any ideas what could be wrong?

Ronald