Re: enlightenment

You probly know this, but have you tried middle clicking when your
cursor ISN'T over a window?  If you have, you may also want to
let us know which version you are using, fresh from CVS doesn't
mean its either stable or that it's recent...
Also know that every so often, Raster will put out a snap
and it will be busted to all hell, and then the next day he'll
have fixed it, and added 10 new features.  If it really is
todays CVS, try tomorows.