Re: How do they do that?!?

> Actually, techn0ir made the gradient theme.

Are you sure?  I remember raster releasing screenshots where he used the
Gradient theme long before technoir took claim of it.  IIRC, raster did create
the original gradient theme to show off the pixmap engine.  Then he redesigned
it into what is now the default pixmap theme.  I seem to recall technoir
asking raster in #e for the pixmaps to "the old pixmap theme." So I assumed
that it's raster's theme, but technoir just maintains it now.

Maybe raster could step up and set the record straight?  After all, we need
some trivia to quibble over these days. :)

Jason.