Re: enlightenement and windowmaker support

mark@hoist.nlcomm.com writes:

| Where do your appicons go?  Where is your panel?  I think it's
| redundant to use gnome's pager plus have those icons for each app
| that is running.  It is certainly annoying.

| It would be nice to configure WindowMaker to ONLY have appicons for
| "withdrawn" apps (i.e. the ones that can be put onto the dock).

Read my previous mail on how to get rid of the app icons.

If you want to enable an app icon so that you can put it in the dock
right-click on the windowbar and choose attributes.

| I wonder what it would take to have Gnome's panel use WindowMaker
| DockApps...

No thank you.

--
Prbn                    One's never alone with a rubber duck. Quak, Quak.
[randhol@pvv.org] 	          - The Hitch Hiker's Guide To the Galaxy