Re: enlightenement and windowmaker support

   > using gnomeish resources, etc.  Is windowmaker truly all that gnome
   > aware?  If so, it seems that windowmaker does not really make
   > considerations for the panel in its execution and use.

   I use wmaker and gnome and it's a rather pleasant combination. I do not
   get any 'unwanted' icons like you describe. Make sure windowmaker was
   compiled with gnome awareness (i think you have to do this with an
   --enable-gnome switch or somesuch thing, it is in the docs). Also, I
   recommend not to enter wmaker into .xinitrc, but instead to let
   gnome-session start windowmaker.

Where do your appicons go?  Where is your panel?  I think it's
redundant to use gnome's pager plus have those icons for each app
that is running.  It is certainly annoying.

It would be nice to configure WindowMaker to ONLY have appicons for
"withdrawn" apps (i.e. the ones that can be put onto the dock).

I wonder what it would take to have Gnome's panel use WindowMaker
DockApps...

   Personally, I prefer Windowmaker's simplicity greatly over e, but that's
   of course mho only.

E can be made very simple.  If only the Gnome "foot" menu could be run
as a root menu instead of having to mouse down to the corner...

Mark