Re: New pager feature?

 || On 15 Mar 1999 10:39:24 +0100
 || catlee@globalserve.net (chris atlee 13075) wrote:

 ca1> I was thinking that a neat feature to add to the gnome pager applet would
 ca1> be that minimized windows become "sticky" in the sense that they appear on
 ca1> the task bar of all your desktops.  This would make it easier to restore a
 ca1> window that had been minimized from another desktop.

Good idea. While we are at it: I am missing one feature that the fvwm
pager had under GNOME.

In fvwm one could pick up a window in the pager and drag it
around - even to other desktops.

This is a killer feature and I would love to see it in the GNOME
pager, too.

Regards,
		Georg

--
Georg C. F. Greve <greve@gnu.org>
"People who fight may lose. People who do not

PGP signature