Re: gnome-1.0 rpms for R5

I have sucessfully compiled every program in the CVS directory except for a few
that are not important and I still can't run gnome.  I erased and uninstalled
every gnome related library and include I could find at least 3 times; In addition,
 I have 3 different rpm distros including linuxppc.slackers.cx which don't
work.  The other day I read a post about recompiling glibc-2.1 to get gnome
working.  With the slacker distro I get the following:

**WARNING**:Unable to reach control-center.
Exiting

When I start any window it seg faults.  For example, when I start gnome-ppp and
enter any data into it it core dumps instead of saving it.

kmb