Re: New pager feature?

> Hi,
>
> I was thinking that a neat feature to add to the gnome pager applet would
> be that minimized windows become "sticky" in the sense that they appear on
> the task bar of all your desktops.  This would make it easier to restore a
> window that had been minimized from another desktop.

Yes! That is a great idea!  I was thinking the same thing the other day.
Another thing I want is popup-ballons (or whatever they are called) in the
tasklist.  When you have lot's of windows open the task-buttons get really
small and the name of the window are cut off.  If I move the mouse over
a button I want a popup that have the full name of the window.

Another feature is the option of having ONLY minimized windows in the
tasklist.

(when I say tasklist I mean the tasklist that is always visuable and not the one you get when clicking on the arrow in the middle)

/Erik

--
                            \|/