Re: gmc bugs

..
> Fixed.
..

Great reply :) Couldn't get gmc to crash easily this time :)

Properties of any desktop icon says it has "No Icon".

If I doubleclick some.fake.tar.gz, gmc complains it not being a tar
archive. Click ok -> I seem to be dragging that file ..

Some big zips (jdk12-doc.zip, 16MB) crash gmc and doubleclicking with them
does nothing.

If I don't have any CD in drive and mount it from gmc, it says that my cd
is mounted as readonly. Nothing about it not being mounted at all.