GMC BUGS

I saw that federico was pretty quick at fixing gmc bugs, so
here's what I found with .25

* First click on x in e crashes gmc

* mount/unmount, etc doen't show up if root

* no option to set the default spacing between icons

* when you change the name of a desktop file on the desktop
  the files name get changed, and not the name tag in the
  desktop file

* sometime slow to start up after a crash

* When you start more than one gmc you can't move
  the desktop icons, not even aften you close on
  of them with the exit menu.

* core files doens't use tigerts icon

* often crash when you move icons arount the desktop

* the icon arrange option arrange all the icons to the
  left, shouldn't there be an arrange to grid option
  like in windows and kfm, and shouldn't this be default.

I guess that all for now,
keep up the good work ;)

Kennneth Christíqua <kenth@writeme.com>

---