Re: minor newbie questions (6 of 'em though)

: > 3) How can I bring up the gnome foot menu on the root window instead
: > of having to move my mouse all the way into the corner (that is rather
: > painful at 1600x1200!).  This should just be a left click on the root
: > window.
:
: i've been trying to figure that too.  please post any solutions you get.

You should have a "Gnome Apps" submenu on your Enlightenment menu. I
think this will eventually be config-able (I also would like it under
the left button) but not today.

    - A