Re: minor newbie questions (6 of 'em though)

   : > 3) How can I bring up the gnome foot menu on the root window instead
   : > of having to move my mouse all the way into the corner (that is rather
   : > painful at 1600x1200!).  This should just be a left click on the root
   : > window.
   :
   : i've been trying to figure that too.  please post any solutions you get.

   You should have a "Gnome Apps" submenu on your Enlightenment menu. I
   think this will eventually be config-able (I also would like it under
   the left button) but not today.

Unfortunately, this really has nothing to do with Gnome itself... they
are just applications whose first letter is G.

The root