Re: GTT suggestion

Hi,

>>>>> On Thu, 11 Mar 1999 03:47:21 +0100
>>>>> Tomas Ogren <stric@ing.umu.se> said:

 Tomas> I've got an idea about GTT... There are times when I want to
 Tomas> have several timers running at the same time, and this is
 Tomas> currently not possible in GTT... how about having separate
 Tomas> timers for every project that you can flip on/off..

I used a similar GTK program before ("GTimer") that did work like
this. Since I normally want only one project active, it was more
cumbersome to use than gtt - I had to switch the current project off,
and the new project on - which is part of the reason I use gtt
nowadays.

I imagine that both needs could be satisfied - e.g. by providing a
single keystroke mechanism to stop all other projects and start the
current one. But may I ask why you want to run two or more projects at
once?

        Robbe

--
Robert Bihlmeyer	reads: Deutsch, English, MIME, Latin-1, NO SPAM!
<robbe@orcus.priv.at>	<http://stud2.tuwien.ac.at/~e9426626/sig.html>