Re: gnome-db info?

 > I'm currently working on an oracle interface for guile, and I am
 > wondering if it's worth while for me to try to keep the library from

Hmmmm, very interesting.  Back when guile was young (guile-ii & iii)
and I was forced to program databases, I wrote an oracle interface for
guile.  It was mostly based on the probably now defunct "oraperl"
program.

Dunno if it may help to look at the source, but it is at:

	ftp://ftp.andrews.edu/pub/aldy/oraguile-0.0.tar.gz

Good luck.
Aldy