Re: mc 4.5.21 and Solaris 2.6 and screen not repainting

>From: Glenn Kronschnabl <grk@arlut.utexas.edu>

>With gmc 4.5.21, frequently in 'Icon' mode, if I scroll down to the
>bottom of the right panel, the bottom icons don't repaint.  Sometimes I
>get half an icon, usually I get no text, other times, I get the bottom
>half of the icon with text but no top part of the icon.
>
>Any body else see this behaviour?

Testing with gmc 4.5.23 on top of Solaris 8_alpha on an Ultra10 with 8-bit PGX
graphics card, I can't reproduce this, and haven't seen it happen before, to my
recollection =OZ

I've seen it freeze a bit between refreshes, as it goes and maps directories,
which might cause this if the number of directories it was mapping was smaller
than I have on the network here, but otherwise, I'm at a lose.

Sorry - no help.

-------My opinion - Not sane, intelligent or necessarily useful-------
o o                                      mailto:Moredhel@earthling.net
/v\ark R. Bowyer.  http://i.am/Moredhel  mailto:Mark.Bowyer@UK.Sun.COM
`-'                                             I'm the dots in .co.uk