Re: esd == bad_sound

Unfortunately I've been having the same problems as he has with ESD. I didn't
mention it on the mailing list because I assumed other people had the same
problem, I mean, the sound quality is so ugly at moments i couldn't imagine
other people weren't having the same problems, an in fact I've talked to a few
other people that have the same problems.

Basically for me, ESd works great when cpu usage is at 0%, anything after that,
it sucks, plain and simple, mp3's turn into lumpy and bumpy sound mungles,
gnome sound events are delayed *SECONDS*.

I tried finding a solution to the problem as well, so i switched from my SB
AWE32, to a sb 16 pnp, same thing. Owell, esd isn't that important to me, i can
live without it.