Re: compiling applets

> Is there any documentation on how to write gnome applets ?

What would be good is a helloworld applet or something.  Some sort of
skeleton applet.  That would be great.  I wanted to use the applet to sort
of duplicate the readerboard servicese we have at work.  It's kind of like
gticker but I wanted to do a side scroller.  But I've been having problems
figuring out what is required to get a applet.  Even looking at the source
of other applets.

	sri

Sri Ramkrishna         /|\ Unix is very user friendly, its just very picky
email: sri@aracnet.com -|- on who it is friendly to. -- Unknown?
phone: 503-356-1078    \|/