calendar qustions

Is there any way to specify a date for individual todo's so that I don't have
things I need to do a month from now visible on the list today?Are there plans
to add a "link" function so that different events can be associated with saved
documents on my drive?A minor feature request: Can you fix it so that I can
edit and change just one recurrence?  As it is I have to delete one
recurrence, then add a single event to replace it if I want it slightly
different from the rest.Nice job overall so far.tom

Quote for Wednesday, March 10 1999:
               "Remain calm, serene, always in command of yourself. You will
then find out how easy it is to get along."
             - Paramanhansa Yogananda -